It is December 1, 2010. WHOOP. I have to admit that I kind of liked looking at the snow today, even though I will want heat and sunshine tomorrow. Muncie is not only cold, but it is extremely windy. In fact, that is an understatement. And just think…when you add the snow you get a constant blizzard. In your face. Someday I will invest in one of those Snow-Face masks where all you see are my eyeballs.
Advantages to Snow:
- Looking at snow flakes because every one is different… thank you Lord! We are all like little snow flakes if you think about it?!!
- Sledding, Tubing, Snow Sports
- Christmas and Holiday Festivities!
- Ice slip and slide… I am not gonna lie, it can be quite funny seeing athletic, strong college students take a tumble (however, I don’t want to see them get hurt)
- Oh, and you can’t forget the smell of all that good baking…
Disadvantages to Snow:
- Cold. Snot freezes in your nose cold.
- Bye, Bye long days of sunshine
- AND doing laundry more often…all those layers just add up!
Well yesterday I made my awesome Pumpkin Muffins. I shouldn’t call them “mine”, but I tend to make them quite often because they are so good. It is such an easy recipe! Actually, I wouldn’t even call it a recipe… This won’t take you long at all and it is very inexpensive.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix 1 Box of Spice Cake Mix and 1 Can of Pumpkin (not pie filling) into a large bowl
3. Stir then spoon them into a sprayed muffin tins 🙂
4. ~13-15 minutes later you will have Delicious, Pumpkinny (but not overwhelming), Warm Muffins